lørdag 19. juli 2014

Showing some love for those furry friends

I love my cat, I really do; she's my daughter (as i have no kids) :)

 I went for a bag-card this time around - I am trying to clean up the things I dont use normally; like paperbags, and those large flowers from Prima :)
 I used glittered cardstock from DCWV and some scraps of paper from Papirdesign

My tag has a plaque on the back, and Aurora Wings' "Freya with her Cats" on the front. 
She's coloured with Copics and Prismacolors, and detailed with a gelpen

Challenges: 

10 kommentarer:

Debbie sa...

Thank you for joining us this week over at Sweet Stampin' with your lovely card. Debbiex

Jacki Randolph sa...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Love to Create!

Jackie ~ LTC owner/designer

Basslady sa...

this is totally awesome!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet-Challenge!

 

Hugs and kisses from germany,

silvi xoxo

Ruza Rebel sa...

Thank you for joining our "Petals & Pearls" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Cat's sCrap sa...

Original project. Magnificent rubbbon,lace and flowers. Fantasic coloring on your image. Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

maureenjscott sa...

Fabulous! A gorgeous project! Thanks for joining challenge #124 at Love to Create! Mo xxx

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK sa...

Such a fabulous card and beautifully coloured - perfect for our challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

Paddington fan sa...

What a great image and fantastic colouring! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week and I hope you'll join us again soon! Love Jacky x

Stine sa...

Wonderful!!!
Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
Hugs Stine

Mrs.B sa...

Such a fab project, love the colours
Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge
Avril x