mandag 15. mai 2017

My Secret Garden

May is here!!!! 
I am getting ready for my trip to Disneyland Paris, and I am more than a little psyched! 
In any case, this is the season for this new challenge from the Aurora Team:

MY SECRET GARDEN

What image would be better than "Primrose elf"?? 
 Now sadly, my colouring list has been misplaced, and I have no clue where it is! I remember using most all the Y's from 00 to 17, as well as my "traditional" skin E0000, 000, 00, 21 and 15. But the rest is lost.......
 I coloured these cuties in all the springlike colours I could muster!
My papers are from BoBunny and Santoro, and my flowers are Petal Lu, WOC and Prima. 


2 kommentarer:

DonnaMundinger sa...

Oh I just love this precious image, Laila and it's "purr"fect for the Secret Garden challenge. Gorgeous coloring and design. Definitely a breath of Spring air. Fabulous work, as always. Enjoy your trip! Sounds exciting. xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff sa...

Beautiful interpretation of the 'My Secret Garden' theme, Laila! I love seeing the Primrose Elf with dark red hair with green eyes! Love the flowers and butterflies that gently frame the image, too. Thank you so much for this beautiful inspiration for our latest challenge at Aurora Wings today. Mitzi xxx